On My Mind: 7/4/16

Minute Maid Park on Friday
Avisail - I went to my first ever sports game this past Friday and absolutely loved it. One of the men on the other team, The White Sox, had the name Avisail, which I thought was really interesting. He's originally from Venezuela, but I can't find much on the name outside of him.

Dutch Names - These Dutch birth announcements were so amazing, I loved almost every single one. My favorites were twins Alexander Bonifas Maurits and Valentijn Hendrik Jaap, Fleurance Maryse Juliette, Josephine Duveken Elizabeth, and Victoria Vesper. I thought it was interesting that the Dutch are also into animal names: a little boy was named Vos - Dutch for "fox".

Interesting Sibset - The whole ball game was apart of one of our church's functions, and three little girls from our church sat behind us with my cousin. I finally got the opportunity to hear all their names - Waylon, Gigi, and Sylvie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angourie

Yara

Names from the 2022 Winter Olympics