Surnames for Girls

Mia Farrow
I know, I know, surnames for girls is kind of taboo in the naming world. I do understand some of the hate, but I also think there are some exceptions. I also love it when the maiden name is used, either as a first or middle. If my own surname sounded nice enough for a name, I would use it in a heartbeat; unfortunately it doesn't. But here are some that I think wear especially nice on little girls.

Baker
Fifer/Pfeiffer
Abbott
Weaver
Foster
Shaw
Lane
Fontaine
Silva
English (Guilty pleasure!)
Joplin
Painter
Madigan
Winslet
Marlowe
Golightly
Draper
Foley
Blanchett
Munro
Paige/Page
Sayer
Hart
Fisher

Comments

  1. I actually love this trend (when it's done well). There are some superb options here, and I think a lot of them work really well for boys and girls. I love the unisex feel. You featured a lot that I really love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Angourie

Names from the 2022 Winter Olympics

Yara